I Love to See Cars Come Cruisin' By Playin' My Shit: Requests

Rawkus Promotional Press Photo of L in the Studio:















Big L's '98 Live on Oxygen FM Interview
Big L's The Big Picture Instrumentals
Big L's The Originators Platinum Plus
Big L's Platinum Plus / Who You Slidin' Wit' 12"
D.I.T.C.'s D.I.T.C. Classics
D.I.T.C.'s 5 Fingas of Death / All Luv 12"
Diamond D's '92 Stunts, Blunts & Hip Hop era tracks ft. Big L
DJ Clue's '97 Triple Platinum Mixtape
DJ Riz & Wildman Steve's full '93 show with Big L
Halftime Radio Show's full '98 show with Big L
Herb McGruff's Dangerzone 12"
Lord Finesse's S.K.I.T.S. (Babok Remix) 12"
Lord Finesse's Set It Off Troop (Original Version) ft. Big L & A.G.
Roc Raida's Mixtape (contains the Roc Raida Mixtape Freestyle)
Shyheim's Trust It's On / Furious Anger 12"
Shyheim's Untitled ft. Big L & Smif-N-Wessun (Cocoa Brovas)
Stretch & Bobbito's full shows from the days of the '92, '94, '95, '96 & '98 Tru Master Freestyles
Tim Westwood's full '95 show with Big L
Tony Touch's Mixtape (contains the 139 Freestyle)
Underground Railroad's full '95 show with Big L

And (non-YouTube) video rips of:

Big L at The Apollo Theatre in '92
Big L at the DMX & Jay-Z battle
Big L at The Subterranea in London (during the '97 O.C. Jewelz tour)
Big L at The Tramps footage of him & Finesse from the other angle
Boricua's Bond
McGruff's This is How We Do

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hit me @ slang_kalamata@hotmail.com

if u have BOricua's Bond.thank you

The Big Sleep said...

Yeah I have it, but not ripped so no digital copy.

Anonymous said...

can't you rip it?

The Big Sleep said...

No I can't, hence the request.

Anonymous said...

I'll look around my tape collection & see what I can find.

The Big Sleep said...

Nice, thank you! That's what I like to see.

King Elijah said...

Do you still have any of these lile the Set it off troop original

King Elijah said...

And Also was that big l website ,139andlenox.com yours .If so can you reupload the pictures because I want to see them ty

Post a Comment